When IoT, AI, and Blockchain Come Together: The Brave New Machine Economy
In the not-so-far future, our refrigerator will decide when to buy milk. Our car will schedule its own oil change. And our washing machine will conclude if it’s worth renewing its insurance coverage. Aside from the smart decision making, our machines will also handle the financial transactions – without us even knowing about it.
Welcome to the brave new world of machine economy, also referred to as M2M.
We invite you to join us and explore how we humans will handle a world where machines will own wallets, and what implications this might have on different aspects of our lives.
Join innogy Innovation Hub, Machine Economy thought leaders, and fellow entrepreneurs to learn how IoT, AI, machine learning, and blockchain are coming together to enable the Machine Economy.
Get to know the opportunities innogy offers to Israeli startups in this area, and learn about iPrize – the Innovators Challenge (https://innovationhub.innogy.com/iprize). Entrepreneurs in the areas of IoT, Machine Learning, AI, Blockchain and others – your startup may win seed investments up to 250,000 euros.
• Opening: Mickey Steiner, Managing Director, innogy Innovation Hub, Israel
• The Machine Economy Vision:
Kerstin Eichmann, Head of the Machine Economy Lighthouse, innogy Innovation Hub
- How will the new world look like with independent and reliable machine to machine transactions?
- The iPrize competition – what are we looking for, how you can participate and benefit?
• Share and Charge - A shared charging network (Like AirBnB for charging stations):
Torsten Dahmen, Enterprise Solution Architect, Machine Economy Lighthouse, innogy Innovation Hub
- “Oslo to Rome” – cross-border charging network
• Xtech - The first engine for M2M payments:
Moritz Jungmann, Venture Developer, Machine Economy Lighthouse, innogy Innovation Hub
- Vision and underlying architecture
• Networking - meet the experts
About Innogy Innovation Hub:
innogy Innovation Hub in Israel (http://innogy-israel.com/) is a subset of Innogy, one of Europe’s largest energy companies. The Innovation Hub is responsible for bringing radical innovation into the traditional energy company, and is focused on the following areas: Smart & Connected, Disruptive Digital, Urban Solutions, Machine Economy and Big Data.
In this event, innogy Innovation Hub in Israel is kicking off its offering for Israeli startups in the Machine Economy focus area.