The global construction industry is facing what can probably be described as its most significant technological disruption since the industrial revolution – and it’s happening now. We don't know how long it will take, or who is going to be at the forefront. But one thing is clear – Israel’s technological innovation is going to take a major part.
We invite you to join innogy Innovation Hub and Construction Innovation Zone, along with investors, industry experts, international construction companies, and startups, as we explore the possibilities and the challenges of Construction Tech.
Who should attend this event?
- Startups with a Construction Tech idea or solution, looking for funding and access to international markets
- Investors looking to for Construction Tech deal flow
- Builders and Construction Industry representatives interested in learning about innovative technology solutions
18:00 Networking, startup showcase
18:30 Welcoming Words by Mickey Steiner, Managing Director, innogy Innovation Center, Israel
18:40 Welcoming Words by The Construction Innovation Zone rep.
18:45 Smart & Connected Buildings - Strategy Overview, Alina Prawdzik, Head of Smart & Connected LightHouse
18:55 Digital Innovation at Royal BAM Group - Menno de Jonge, Director Digital Construction Royal BAM Group
19:25 Astralink - An Israeli Startup Success Story
19:35 Panel: Investing in Construction Tech
Moderator: Zachi Flatto, Manager, Construction Innovation Zone Manager
Panelists – members from leading Israeli VC Funds:
- Barak Rabinowitz - Managing Partner at F2 Capital
- Sigalit Klimovsky - Partner at Grove Ventures
- Kfir Kachlon - Investment Team at OurCrowd
- Mickey Steiner - Managing Director at innogy Innovation hub Israel
20:35 Networking, startup showcase
if you’re a startup interested in showcasing at the event, please contact us: [masked]
* This event is in English