addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Internet Marketing Geekery - Minnesota Message Board › Tonight's Geekery Meetup: Penguin, Panda, and Building a Stable Business Online

Tonight's Geekery Meetup: Penguin, Panda, and Building a Stable Business Online

Jens R.
user 6868766
Group Organizer
Elk River, MN
Ahoy Geeks,

I've heard from enough of you that I've decided to make tonight's meetup deviate a bit from the norm.  Normally we just all show up and talk about whatever topics that any of us need help getting our heads around.

Based off of the emails I'm getting the main trouble facing a bunch of you is the most recent Google algorithm change (Penguin).  So tonight - we're tackling that specific topic.

• Penguin Update
  • Current SEO Best Practices
  • Building a Stronger Business so that your future isn't dependent upon an algorithm.

If we have time after that we will, of course, talk about whatever else comes up. So if you have other burning questions or enigmatic puzzles bring them and we will all weigh in on the topic like normal.

Also - Because we have a lot to get through tonight, we will be doing very abbreviated introductions and getting into the content and discussion right away.  Please be on time or you will miss out on info and we will potentially miss out on your wisdom - which would be a bummer.

You're looking beautiful in the moonlight, buddy.

Jens