Hi everyone! For those who are new in town, welcome!
Join our Weekly Digital Nomad Meetup this week at one of the coolest venues in town - the association Anjos70
Since many of you will be in town for the Websummit, let's get together for some casual talks and drinks. The Location Independent and entrepreneur community in Lisbon is massive, so why not join and connect with like-minded people?
We've got Happy Hour from 7:30pm until 8:30pm. Beer is then only €1 and Cider is €1.50! There will be veggie burgers too for only €3.50 in case you get hungry.
**Free Revolut Cards**
Revolut is a re-loadable debit card. Revolut allows you to:
- Spend for free with a multi currency Revolut card that is accepted everywhere
- Access the best possible rates for currency exchange: interbank rates
- Transfer money to your friends via social networks, email or text instantly, all for free
- Feel more secure about withdrawing from an ATM when travelling abroad, and beat the bank fees!
Super handy features include:
- Push notifications whenever you use your card
- Block your card immediately from within the app if you lose it
- Unblock it from within the app if you find it again!
- No need to go to a cash point if you want to change your card's PIN, you can change it directly from within the app if you prefer
Available to all EEA residents. Arrive early to pick up a free Revolut card.
*Who's on the ones and twos?*
We also have some amazing DJs for the night! We'll have Jordan Howard and Black Pomade take care of some awesome tunes Check them out> https://m.soundcloud.com/jordanhoward/track & https://facebook.com/BLCKPMD
**A bit about the venue**
Anjos70 is an Association where only the coolest kids hang out. They organise amazing cultural events so definitely check those out and give them a like on their page: https://www.facebook.com/regueiraodosanjos/
**A bit about us**
We've been organising weekly Digital Nomad Meetups for a quite while now and the community is buzzing in Lisbon. Check out the photos of previous Meetups. Our Meetup group operates without a profit - we're a team of volunteers who want to do cool stuff for our own community. Together we try to find the most awesome spots in Lisbon to receive you all.
Looking forward to meeting you,
The Lisbon Digital Nomads Meetup team.