addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Phoenix Japanese Language and Culture Group Message Board › Can you read this kanji?

Can you read this kanji?

A former member
Post #: 92
A friend of a friend is wondering what this kanji means and I'm no good at translating. Hopefully I've managed to attach the pictures so they can be seen. Any help with reading these would be appreciated greatly!

scott w.
user 8071882
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 84
Hi Julie! Doesn't look like the picture made it.. ? I don't see one anyway. However, if it is from a picture and you can distinguish the parts try this link: http://jisho.org/kanj...­ This dictionary lets you select the parts (kanji radicals) that make up the kanji you are trying to read and displays all kanjis with those parts. If you can select even just two parts it usually narrows it down so you can quickly see your kanji. If it is hard to distinguish the radicals (as in it is handwritten or something), well you'll need to figure out how to post the picture so a native can read it. Good luck!