It has been a while since our last time in Dublin, but we are back and full of energy and looking forward to an evening of coding together!
By the end of the evening, you should be able to answer these questions:
- What is Functional Reactive Programming?
- What is an Observable?
- What is an Observer?
- How do you combine streams?
- How to use them in an Angular application?
HackJams are free and fun so join us. If you want to be a mentor during these sessions, please email us at [[masked]]([masked]).
- Bring your own computer with node (LTS minimum) and git installed
- Have at least a beginner level in Angular (component, module, pipe, routing...)
Hope to see you there!