Meet other local authors at our monthly Author Social!
We used to do an author group with pizza in the past I am bringing it back with a twist. We will now meet in the Pope's Table at Buca di Beppo near North Point Mall in Alpharetta. There is a maximum of 14 people for this event as that is the max size that will fit at the reserved table/room at the restaurant. It is also a good size for this type of event so everyone will have a chance to ask questions.
For all types of authors: published, self-published, and want-to-be published. All genres welcomed. Published a book? Bring a copy!
Come hang out, have dinner, build relationships, have fun, and learn from other authors and Kimberly Martin, the owner of Jera Publishing.
• Round-table discussion group. Typical topics of discussion include writing tips, motivation, book marketing, author platforms, the self-publishing process, cover design, and general chitchat.
• Every attendee will have a chance to introduce themselves and either ask questions to the group or share news or information.
• Kimberly Martin of Jera Publishing will also be on hand to answer any questions you have about self-publishing.
• There is no charge for attending this event, but please be prepared to order something to eat or drink from Buca's menu.
• You are responsible for paying for the food and drinks you order.
• Many dishes are family size portions feeding 2 to 5 people. I suggest that you bring cash to make it easier to pay your share if you split a dish with multiple people or share a pizza.
• The table we are reserving is a large round table with a lazy susan in the middle for shared dishes.
To view Buca di Beppo's menu click here;
How to find Buca di Beppo:
2335 Mansell Rd Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
Near North Point Mall
Let them know you are with the group at the Pope's Table.