What we're about
Ceroc classes are a fabulous social night out, packed full of fun and laughter with lovely people AND you get to learn to dance! If you're also looking to get more active, Ceroc ticks the fitness box without the gym.
Learn to dance in one night? Yes, one night is all it takes to learn a few basic moves to get you dancing.
We hold dance classes and events across Cambridgeshire, Derbyshire, Northamptonshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire and Leicestershire so find a night near you and banish those two left feet.
You don't need to bring a partner, just turn up to our complete beginners class at 7:30pm.
During the classes we rotate everyone so you get lots of different partners and get to dance with experienced dancers - perfect to bring on your dancing!
We run weekly class nights in the following locations:
• The Rolls Royce Pavilion, Moor Lane, Derby on a Monday.
• Ceroc Corby, The Conservative Club, Cottingham Road on a Monday >
• Cripps Social Club, Cliftonville, Northampton on a Tue.
• The Parkway Social Club, Maskew Avenue, Peterborough every Tue.
• Civic Centre, Kingsway, Braunstone Town, Leicester every Wednesday.
• The Corn Market Hall, London Road, Kettering on a Thu.
• The Indian Centre, Edward Street, Rugby every Thu.
Anyone can join us, all ages and fitness levels and of course those with two left feet! It's absolutely brilliant fun, easy to learn and the one thing we are told is: 'I wish I'd tried it years ago'!
You don't need to bring a partner and you can start any week!
Check out our Ceroc in 60 seconds video to find out more and join one of our Ceroc meetups, we look forward to seeing you.
If you have never heard of Ceroc, check out our short video