addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Joomla! User Group - Dallas / Fort Worth Message Board Joomla! User Group - Dallas / Fort Worth Discussion Forum › Location for Tarrant County Joomla Meetings

Location for Tarrant County Joomla Meetings

Christopher S.
user 45281732
Carrollton, TX
Post #: 3
Thank you for the explanation. I guess once a month in Arlington wouldn't be that big of a deal for me. I'll understand if Monday turns out to be the meeting night, but hopefully...for me anyway...it will be on a different night. I was just reading your short bio, and I found Joomla in much the same way you did, and for the same reasons you did. I've been a one-man shop, fully self-employed since May of 2008, and I could not have done it without Joomla. But it also seems like the platform moves forward faster than I can keep up with it sometimes, so anything I can do to speed up the rate at which I gain understanding of the advances in its capabilities would be very helpful to my business. Unfortunately for me from that perspective, my Monday night church commitment is more than just an attendance obligation and I pretty much have to be there, so if that turns out to be the meetup night, then I'll have to look around for an alternative resource.

If it turns out that the meetup schedule conflicts with my Monday night obligation, would there be some way I could still catch up on the discussion topic and learn something from it?