Welcome to Global Day of Coderetreat 2018 Hyderabad, It's a time to dojo/practice.
This is "A day to celebrate passion and master Software Craftsmanship." This is the 5th Coderetreat in our community.
Coderetreat is a day-long, intensive practice event, focusing on the fundamentals of software development and design. By providing developers the opportunity to take part in focused practice, away from the pressures of 'getting things done', the coderetreat format has proven itself to be a highly effective means of skill improvement. Practicing the basic principles of modular and object-oriented design, developers can improve their ability to write code that minimizes the cost of change over time. However, based on previous experience, we are only going to have this event for half-day long.
Date: 17-Nov-2018 (Saturday)
Time: 10 AM - 1 PM
Rules of CodeRetreat:
• Start with a simple programming problem
• Work with different partners to discuss and solve the problem
• Add restrictions to force you to consider different approaches
• After each round, throw out your code and repeat!
Language: Doesn't matter pick the one you are comfortable with, better yet pick the one you never worked with
• Since this is a coding event please come with your personal laptops along with IDE
• Familiarize yourself with Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development