What we're about
What makes Kickstands Up (KU) different from other Motorcycle Meet ups? KU Rider Francois said it best! "Out of all of the groups I just joined, yours is the most active. Congrats! " Don't want no Drama just fun!
We've already rode over 500 events. No Commitments, no Vests/colors, no mandatory meetings or, prospecting. Just RSVP and arrive at the meetup location ready to ride with a "FULL" tank of gas.
New to riding, don't worry! you're welcome too. Consider the short Sunday afternoon rides first.
Charles Caleb Colton said, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". It is flattering when other motorcycle meetups copy our description, ideals & even events. We all want the same thing to ride when time permits and have fun doing it!
Why $20.00 a year??? It's your support for this group. One of our newer members explained why the best. Your $20.00 covers:
1. WEBSITE: Costs to maintain this site
2. TIME: Planning, test rides and preparation of planned rides
3. Scheduling and hosting rides & other community events
4. COMMUNICATION: Group communications in short, lots of individual efforts and out-of-pocket costs.
We Ask all riders to please:
1. Be respectful of the organizers
2. Be respectful of "All" Riders & their "Guests"
3. No drinking on or during a ride (To view these Quick Tips, Click, "Pages")
4. Ride at your own risk with or without proper riding gear (KU is not responsible for your mishaps)
5. Request that you post your safe arrival home after each event.
** All types of motorcycles (touring, sport and cruisers though welcome should be in good working condition.**
DISCLAIMER: By RSVP'n and attending Kickstands Up events, you acknowledge that Kickstands Up and the Founder is not responsible for any tickets, fines, bike damages, injuries, or deaths that may occur while riding with the group, and you agree to be photographed and/or videoed. Photographs or videos may be taken as a record of the event, for publicity purpose. All riders ride at their own risk and accept all liabilities that may occur from riding their motorcycle.