addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Korean Language, Culture and More Group Message Board › korean lessons for beginners?

korean lessons for beginners?

Mandi L
MissMandi311
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi, was wondering if this meetup does korean lessons? or will with enough people interested?
I know there are classes available in SF, but was looking for something a little more low key as my schedule is kind of hectic right now.
Marthe
mimiwarner
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 28
Hey Mandi, I've been thinking for a while about how to try doing this again. I think there are definitely enough people with interest, it's just difficult to organize between people's schedules, skill level, location, etc. If we can get a good base of people who not only want to learn but to teach as well, that would be ideal. I've been looking into different options for doing "lessons" even if we don't have a "teacher" per se, either studying through a book, language program, online videos, etc. It of course would be better if we had a regular teacher, or at least one native speaker on hand to guide us but that has not always been possible in the past so that was why I was thinking of other options too. And I am definitely not a teacher but would be willing to muddle through as an interim "warm body" just to get us started and we can see how things go. My schedule is also pretty hectic too but I will see if I can come up with something in the next few weeks or so. Thanks for helping to get me moving again with this!
Ki L.
user 65386392
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 23
Hello,

My name is Ki Lim.

Would you like to take Korean language class?
I am teaching Korean at Stanford University and UC Berkeley.
I am also teaching Korean at Santa Clara Adult Education in Santa Clara, CA.

Please let me know if you want to improve Korean!

Thank you.

Ki