In the meetup we would try to setup Kubernetes from scratch on VMs (Droplets) created on DigitalOcean. DigitalOcean would be providing $20 credits to each participant to do the hands-on.
This hands-on lab would be lead by Vishal Ghule (https://www.linkedin.com/in/vishal-ghule/) and Neependra Khare (https://www.linkedin.com/in/neependra/) from CloudYuga.
Before coming to the meetup make sure you have an account on DigitalOcean. This is absolute mandatory, if you want to following the hands-on. We would provide the coupon code to add $20 credit during the meetup.
# To create the account on DigitalOcean
* Go to https://cloud.digitalocean.com/registrations/new
* Adding a payment option (Credit/Debit card or Paypal) is part of the sign up workflow. To verify the authenticity of the card, sometimes the payment gateway does an authorization charge of around $1 but this charge gets reversed immediately after the card has been verified.
* Once a DigitalOcean account has been created using the above link, $20 in credits will be added, by applying the coupon code we would give during the meetup.
* Once the credits have been applied, the underlying credits added to their account will be valid for a period of 1 year after which any unused credits will be automatically expired.
* The credits would be applied only for new DigitalOcean accounts.