Meet other women in your community for social fun! We are an easy going group, with no drama that is here to socialize and have fun.
We have many activities including coffee, lunch and evening get togethers. Outings have been movies, plays, games, and really anything of interest to our members.
The possibilities are endless...
Members are welcome to become organizers. For example, if you want to try out a winery and want to invent members, you just need to request access to do so from the group administrator, Sue McGovney. She will train you on how to do it. You can set up a one-time event or a reoccurring event!
We are diverse and offer many different experiences and opportunities to our members.
Yes, we are taking new members. You can 'check out' the group for 90 days and then there is a yearly $6 membership fee. (Membership fees pay for the Meetup subscription and event supplies and/or fees.)
Basic requirement for membership:
A photo clearly showing your FACE. This helps us find you when meeting at a busy venue. Photos help prevent spam and make the group safer for everyone.
There are three simple rules to our group:
1. You must RSVP to attend an event.
2. You must change your RSVP to “No” if your plans change and you cannot attend the event.
3. You can only bring or invite fun ladies.
Once you have become a member:
1. check out our files for frequently asked questions (under MORE on the top menu)
2. take a look at our photos (come on and laugh with us)