addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Lafayette Atheists and Freethinkers Forum Message Board › LAFF Meetup this Saturday

LAFF Meetup this Saturday

Alex S.
I just wanted to let everyone know we were having a meeting this Saturday, December 18th.

So we meet again

Lots of things have happened while the group was on hiatus. The Louisiana Family Forum tried to sneak "criticisms of evolution" into textbooks (and failed!), and I drove to Plano to see Christopher Hitchens debate William Dembski. We also need to talk about what people are interested in for the next year and what kind of events people would like to attend.

If you are new and you can't figure out where we are (we usually have stuffed blue elephants on the table), you can call me directly at 337-322-7300. If you can't make it and want to talk about something with regards to the group, you can email me directly at or use the meetup site to send me an email.

This group is what we make it, so if you've got an idea I'd like to know about it.

Alex Songe