LahtiSec February 2024 meetup
Welcome to the LahtiSec meetup at Pikkuteatteri!
Printcom sponsors the event. They have pretty extensive knowledge and skillset around cyber security as well. Check it out: https://www.printcom.fi/tuotteet-ja-palvelut/tietoturvapalvelut/
Event Language: TBD
Event and theme:
The event is typically known as an 'after-work meetup,' where the ambiance is intentionally designed to be relaxed and effortlessly casual. At its core, the gathering encourages attendees to connect and engage in spontaneous conversations about anything that piques their interest. After all, it's a meetup – a space where people can come together, unwind, and let the natural flow of interactions foster meaningful connections.
The broad theme in this particular meetup is TBA. We will stream this event through our Twitch channel as well.
This is a private event. The event is free of charge. However, You'll have to register for the event to be able to attend. There is a list at the door, and you won't get in without your name on the list.
Pikkuteatteri is a beautiful venue with direct access to the bar Tirra, with a solid selection of craft beers and a couple of pinball games. There is a cloakroom service on site.
- 17:30 - 🚪Doors open
Please arrive sooner than later...
- 18:00 - A word from LahtiSec
- 21:00 - 🚪Venue closes
- 🍻 The evening continues with Pystyy Vetää at Tirra (right next door)
Code of Ethics:
Take control of your choices without fear. Create, shape, or modify to improve what's here. Find your path and encourage others to find theirs.
- Respect privacy
- Respect the Chatham House Rule: https://www.chathamhouse.org/about-us/chatham-house-rule.
- Serve and protect the community
- Share knowledge with the community
- Act with integrity
- Avoid conflicts of interest
- Avoid FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt)
- Protect everyone's data (encryption etc.)
- Don't be an asshole
- If you see someone being an asshole, contact: email@example.com