Welcome to our first Lambda meetup. We'll start off with six fascinating and beginner-friendly talks giving you a glimpse of functional programming and modern FP languages. All talks will be held in English.
Introductory talk [Jens Bendisposto]
- What is this functional programming everyone is talking about?
- Clojure [Joy Clark] - The power of sequences
- Elixir [Mario Mainz] - BEAM me up!
- Elm [Antoine Catton] - The good, the bad and the ugly
- Scala [Valentin Willscher] - Typesafe conciseness - best of two worlds
- Idris [Jan Schulte] - Black magic type witchcraft
Our host Sipgate is thankfully preparing some refreshments for us :-)