addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Las Vegas Ruby User Group Message Board › Rails Rumble Pre-planning Update

Rails Rumble Pre-planning Update

Jeremy W.
jeremywoertink
Las Vegas, NV
Hey guys,
To those of you who made it out for the pre-planning, thanks for that. I know some of you couldn't make it, but that's ok. Here is where we stand. We have a total of 16 people that will be in the rumble. We are making 4 teams, and have assigned our 4 team leaders. The teams are as follows.

Team 1 (full)
- Judd (lead)
- Brian
- J.R.
- David
Team 2 (1 open)
- Gabe (lead)
- Chris
- Ian
Team 3 (2 open)
- Rachel (lead)
- Nick Shook
Team 4 (1 open)
- Jeremy (lead)
- Justin
- Nick Ballard

The members who have RSVPd, but were unable to come to the pre-planning, and have not chosen a team are:
Jason, Marc, Aaron, Don.
Can these ^^ guys please confirm with me that you're still up for the rumble? Just shoot me an email letting me know that you're still down to do it. If you guys have a preference on which team you'd like to be on, let me know that as well otherwise I will assign you to a team before Monday morning.

Things to bring on the day of the rumble (Friday 18th @ 5:00pm).
* Cash (for food or whatever)
* Sleeping bag & Pillow (if you're going to be sleeping there)
* caffeine of your choice (coffee, soda, energy drinks)
* aspirin or other meds you might need
* Laptop (power cord)
* Phone charger
* Snacks you might want
* Freshen-up kit (deodorant, toothbrush/paste, etc...)
* pencil / paper
* headphones
* external monitor / keyboard / trackpad

If there's anything I'm forgetting, or you have questions, please let me know!

Thanks,
~Jeremy