addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Lehigh Valley PHP Meetup Message Board › Let's use Google Moderator to help us pick discussion topics

Let's use Google Moderator to help us pick discussion topics

A former member
Post #: 1
Check it out:­

Google moderator allows us to vote on "questions" or topics to discuss at our next meetup. I think we should use this to choose our discussion topics.

Google allows me to make other's in charge of the moderation list. But I've included some suggestions we can use to get started. Here's a few examples of what I would think are engaging topics:

How can I use PHP's crypt() method to encrypt my users' passwords so that they'll be most secure?

Can you explain how OpenID works?

How does CSS Specificity work?

Can you explain Third Normal Form to me?
Tim L.
Group Organizer
Hamburg, PA
Post #: 1
Seems like a good use of it to me.