IPFS Core Contributors are coming to London! We're excited to meet the London IPFS community, listen and answer all your questions and help you get on-boarded into the InterPlanetary Web.
We will have a couple of talks from the Core Contributors and Lighting Demos of Apps on top of IPFS to get you with a bunch of new ideas of what is possible on the DWeb.
- Enter the InterPlanetary Web, David Dias (15 mins)
- Making the Web work Offline, Molly Mackinlay (15 mins)
- IPFS in your browser, Oliver Evans (10 mins)
- IPFSx - a very modern api, Alan Shaw (10 mins)
- Scalable P2P PubSub with GossipSub, Dimitris Vyzovitis (10 mins)
- Peergos - Private Content on the P2P Web, Ian Preston (5 mins)
Hacking on IPFS lately? Developing a cool app on the DWeb? Share it with us!
Cloudflare - 25 Lavington St, London SE1 0NZ
## New to IPFS (https://ipfs.io/)?
IPFS is a distributed file system that removed Location out of the Information equation and enables every device to serve the network its data, it makes data discovery distributed.
IPFS is a protocol to upgrade the Web, to make it safer, work offline, be censorship resistant and also make it faster.
## Important to know
IPFS is a very large community of contributors from all over the world and we believe that people can do their best work and be their best selves in an environment that is friendly, safe, and accepting; free from intimidation or harassment.
We ask you to read and respect the Code of Conduct that has been established: https://github.com/ipfs/community/blob/master/code-of-conduct.md