This week at London Bloggers Meet Up we are joining in European Freelancers Week with a special session focused on websites and blogs for freelancers, consultants and independent workers.
More here: https://freelancersweek.org/
How many times have you met an ideal client and you fumble as you think OMG I hope they don't go to my website!
Or met a fellow freelancer and they apologise and say "I'm redoing my website, I'm sorry!"
In this session, we'll go through a 10 point plan for you to at least get near sorting out your online world so you can be a proud freelancer.
- How do I stand out?
- Just how many pages do I need on my site?
- How do contact forms work?
- What should I write about?
- Do I give too much away?
- Why would they pick me?
- How do I get more clients with my website?
- Can't I have a facebook page? (No!)
- What social media channel should I use?
You are welcome to bring your ideas, ask questions and join in.
When you sign up, we'll email you a list of blogs, sites and other juicy stuff for you to find out more about freelancing to win.