addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The London Property Investors Meet Message Board › New Meetup: The London Property Network Tuesday 9th November- The last of 2010!

New Meetup: The London Property Network Tuesday 9th November- The last of 2010!

This message board is read-only.

Ton I
Tony_London_Prop
London, GB
Announcing a new Meetup for The London Property Network - London's No 1 Property Network!

What: The London Property Network Tuesday 9th November- The last of 2010!

When: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 6:00 PM

Price: GBP10.00 per person

Where: Waterstones [6th Floor]
The Simpson Room [6th Floor] 198, Piccadilly
London WC2R 0EW
07916 243 074

The London Property Network Tuesday 9th November- The last of 2010!

After last month's sold out event with Reena Malra and Ryan Otto, the London Property Network returns on Tuesday, November 9th with two expert guest speakers.

In addition to our evening of networking with 80+ property investors and professionals, the event will provide two short talks, both incorporating audience Q&A's and followed by the opportunity to have your questions answered individually by the guest speakers.

Reserve your seat NOW! Tickets are LIMITED. Only £10!
http://londonproperty...­

1st Guest Speaker:

Simon Zutshi – International speaker and owner of the UK’s leading events and training company for property investors.

Simon Zutshi has been investing in property since 1995. He founded the Property Investors Network in 2003 to provide a supportive environment for people wishing to become successful property investors. Running the UK's leading events and training company keeps Simon at the forefront of cutting-edge investment strategies and in November's event, Simon will be discussing a new strategy dubbed 'Assisted Sales'.

What are Assisted Sales?
Assisted Sales involve an investor assisting a vendor in achieving a sale in exchange for a percentage of the profit. With the current challenges of obtaining mortgage finance, this clever strategy enables investors to benefit financially from controlling property without incurring the costs of actually buying and selling.

2nd Guest Speaker:

Paul Ribbons - Property Trader & Consultant

Paul Ribbons has spent the last 25 years in property sales and development. His decade-long estate agency career began in 1986 and continued until 1996 when Paul set up his own property acquisitions business building portfolios for experienced investors as well as turning properties for instant profit.

Paul Ribbons "Since starting up, I have been involved in over 500 below market value transactions. My significant level of experience now enables me to run a property coaching and consultancy business providing both novices and seasoned investors alike with an invaluable toolkit of skills focusing on acquisition techniques and tactics.

In Paul's Live Talk:

:: My Unique Strategy For Flipping Property At Auction!
:: How To Earn £10K+ per deal
:: My 5 *Golden* Rules For Buying Cheap, Undervalued Properties
:: How Understanding People Can Earn You Thousands
:: The Best Places To Source Cheap Deals
:: How My Strategy Works In This Declining Market

Limited Tickets £10 only!

Reserve Your Seat NOW!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­