addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Vegan Meetup Message Board › Rooms for Rent in a Vegan / Veggie House in Brixton Hill

Rooms for Rent in a Vegan / Veggie House in Brixton Hill

wendy k
user 10301491
London, GB
Post #: 2
Season's Greetings!

My two housemates are moving out in January and there are two rooms in my 3 bed townhouse for rent one mid Jan the other end of Jan.

I've been a vegan for 8-9 years and a veggie for 90% of my life and would welcome the opportunity to live with other
vegans or veggies. I realise this isnt a "rental" board but I've met such interesting people at dinners, I thought someone might know someone looking. I've started an allotment in the garden this fall dumping a ton of compost to grow veg, fruit and herbs and am reading up on how to make compost.

If anyone is looking for a new place to live or if you know any vegans or veggies who are I'm happy to send floor plans, pictures, description of the house, transport, rent, etc. I would consider a couple who wanted to use the single as a home office but definitely want to keep it to 3 people.

I was going to invite any stray vegans round for Christmas lunch round mine but sadly wont be cooking up a storm this year - perhaps next year as I think if you're a vegan around this time of year there's more to sprouts n mash.

Feel free to pass my email and mobile number to anyone looking and have a safe holiday season.

wendy
07973 69 60 32

A former member
Post #: 1
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
this would've been perfect for me if i was heading back to London in Jan!!!
i'm a vegan kiwi.. moved to London in March, but am in Hong Kong on a dance contract!!
My father grew up on market gardens (he's half chinese/half maori) and my childhood was spent making compost!!! so i would've loved to muck in with you!!!
dammit. probably not heading back till around May-ish...
however, if my situation does change and i'm back in Jan i'll be sure to buzz ya!!!
Good luck with the search :-)
and maybe i'll be one of the stray vegans that pops around for lunch when i'm back!!

Charlie
wendy k
user 10301491
London, GB
Post #: 5
Just to let you know I'm pretty sure a vegan is taking the double and I met a lovely member but she isn't moving till March - :( so if you know of anyone looking for a cozy single room....please get in touch...

thanks and hope you're having a good year so far.