What we're about
Healthy relationships really matter! This group was created for those seriously looking for love and for those who have a desire to be active, mostly outdoors.
We attract those who
- have a desire to be active
- love the outdoors even though online meetings/classes are offered
- are kind, caring, and compassionate
- are grateful people
- notice, appreciate and crave simple, natural beauties in life
- are low maintenance
- are nature lovers
- are friendly, fun, respectful and welcoming
Over the past 19 years of growing my Live and Thrive groups, these character traits stand out the most and are the most common in our membership.
When you attend any online meeting and/or class I'll be eager to get to know you better and help others more easily connect with you.
Just some of the ways I accomplish this:
- Make a short podcast about you
- Create a Nature Note of your first name only (it's a great conversation piece)
- Plan some group dates for you that are low risk and no pressure
- Encourage you to consistently attend some group outings so people can find you easily and get to know you better
I have seen first hand how many long-term relationships have developed over time.
Rather than expensive, high-pressure dates, our members tend to want to spend more time with someone who loves simple, inexpensive activities or outings centered around nature.
If this concept resonates with you, I hope you will join us soon and let me get to work finding someone you are truly compatible with!