addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Loving Life and Holistic Wellness Message Board › Stillwater Meditation with Guest Teacher, this Meetup's Organizer, Michael A

Stillwater Meditation with Guest Teacher, this Meetup's Organizer, Michael A. Bedar

Michael A. B.
user 10314538
Group Organizer
Brisbane, CA
Hi Evolutionaries,
Part of an evolutionary life-affirming lifestyle for you may be meditation. For me it certainly is. When I was invited to guest-teach at Stillwater Meditation, which has its own meetup below, I said Yes!
It is going to be Monday, Nov 25, at 6:30 pm. There are all the yummy details at the link.
http://www.meetup.com/healingcollective/events/149550762/­
Will we talk about holistic veganism, or food at all? What I can say is I will be present to what is in the room. I can also say this: it may be an opportunity to explore deeply how the type of spirituality and meditation advice we get exposed to has conceptualized the subtle building of the vessel. How do we realize a complete "Aha-Reality" moment, and stablilize in that realization in every moment? Is there a "how-to" at all? Ah, paradoxes...
Meditation quite likely a holds a key for both your integrated self-care and unfoldment. Read more, and come taste it on Nov 25 with a wonderful group of people.
All best regards,
Michael