addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado Libertarians Message Board › War for Drugs and Afghanistan

War for Drugs and Afghanistan

A former member
Post #: 16
Obama is following in the footsteps of Bush. And the "mad bomber" Clinton. He will be sending more troops to Afghanistan. Our country will go broke sooner. This is not our war. Our country is going to be broke. The new world order says they will cover the cost. What is the cost of a dead or wounded U.S. citizen? I also don't believe the U.N. and it's banksters will cover the cost. The cost will come from each and every U.S. citizen.

Before we began to send more troops into Afghanistan the drug trade inside Afghanistan had almost come to a complete stop. The Taliban abhors drugs. But, because the Taliban has lost control of the area to the U.S., more drugs are grown in the area. These drugs are the drugs that flood Russia and the rest of Europe. War on drugs or war for drugs?????

Drugs are the second largest commodity in the world. Oil is the largest. Banksters and their ilk are in total control of the drug trade. I am only taking an educated guess. But, when Clinton had the pharmaceutical company bombed I believe they were not doing the will of the banksters. No country can grow, manufacture, produce, sell or buy drugs both legal and illegal without the proper authorization from the new world order and it's banksters.

Columbia and now again Afghanistan are the two largest producers of drugs. As long as both these countries keep in step with their orders, they will not be bothered.

For you so called pro-life Christians, the Taliban doesn't agree with any type of birth control. This includes the pill and actual abortion. But in the U.S. we are so blind to the fact that women have the right to be free that we are willing to kill our own U.S. citizens in order to guarantee the end of the life of the unborn in a foreign country. All under the guise of women's freedom - to choice.

Again for you so called pro-life Christians, I have met many women from Afghanistan. Young and old state that the U.S. is better because they can dress how ever they want. Even if it is a bikini in public. They can get easy access to birth control. They are free to kick their husbands out into the streets. Is this what you believe?

These Afghan women I know were educated in the country of Afghanistan. And judging by the education our children are getting in public schools here in the good old U.S. of A., I'd say there education is much better. Remember also here in the U.S. not every child gets an good education. Why should we judge the education system of another country? We need to educate our own citizens before we go looking at the education of other countries. Hawaii is going to a 4 day school week. Denver will be closing schools. Test scores are falling. etc..... (Mexico has a worse educational system than Afghanistan had. Why are we not there trying to force education on them? Is it because we can educate them in abortion through our tax payer dollars?)

The one religion that is actually closest to the teachings of Christ is Islam. Yes, they have a few fanatical's. But doesn't the Christian religion also have a few that are off the deep end. If you compare the number of those practicing Islam and the number that go to the extreme it is a very low percentage. The Christian religion has so many factions that is harder to make a comparison. Look at history. Christians attack and kill in God's name. Christians attack and kill so that they can have a democratic government, we the U.S. is not even a democratic country. (We are a republic.) etc...

The World Trade Center's 9-11 lost 2,995 lives. These lives were mostly civilians. They came from approximately 90 different countries.

The Iraq war has brought the end of life to 4,284 U.S. soldiers. "Actual" wounded is now at 30,182. (This does not include many late diagnosed head trauma injuries or traumatic stress syndrome wounds.)

929 U.S. citizens have come home dead from the Afghanistan area this year. At least 1,800 have come home with a physical and accountable wounds.

I ask, how are we saving U.S. lives? More lives have been lost since 9-11. How are we making our country a better country? We are throwing our money into a "war" that can not be won. Remember that Afghanistan is a type of conflict just like the Vietnam conflict. Did we win there?

Finally all of you Christians out there who believe that we are doing God's work. Don't fall for that line.

What would Christ bring, a machine gun or an open hand?

Christine