This event has passed
By Luís Rodrigues https://goblindegook.com http://twitter.com/goblindegook https://github.com/goblindegook/
Luís Rodrigues lives in Lisbon, Portugal and is a software engineer at Springer Nature.
Frontend test automation seems hard but it’s only as hard as you make it. Are you bogged down by endless component tests and still not sure your application won’t break? I talk about the advantages of testing your frontend from the perspective of the people using it, and bust some myths about unit testing and the supposed convenience of shallow component rendering.
By Jonathan Hiben https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanhiben/
- create a simple API with Azure Functions and Azure Cosmos DB
- fetch the API with a React app
- get realtime changes with Azure SignalR
- deploy the React app to Azure CDN
- (if time allows it) add authentication to the React app
This is the URL to join our event:
(the server is up only during our events #greenIT)