• please consider this canceled until further notice.

    Essen Haus

    The EssenHaus is closed, our alternate meet-up sites are closed, please consider this canceled until further notice.

  • please consider this canceled until further notice.

    Essen Haus

    The EssenHaus is closed, our alternate meet-up sites are closed, please consider this canceled until further notice.

  • Topic ideas welcomed, & TPC planning

    Essen Haus

    Topic to be determined (ideas welcome!)... TPC planning... and whatever else that comes up... Some of us come around 6:30 to socialize. The official meeting starts at 7pm and usually runs 1-1.5 hours. Please feel free to bring a lightning talk if you have anything you want to share (Perl or not). Let Steve or Jesse know if you want to be promoted on the event. Or just post to the group discussion board. • What to bring: laptop, ideas, questions, propeller hat • Important to know: we love to talk about non Perl topics too!

  • Validate::Tiny vs Validate::Simple, & TPC planning

    Validate::Tiny vs Validate::Simple... https://github.com/MadMongers/02-2020-Val.git TPC planning... and whatever else that comes up... Some of us come around 6:30 to socialize. The official meeting starts at 7pm and usually runs 1-1.5 hours. Please feel free to bring a lightning talk if you have anything you want to share (Perl or not). Let Steve or Jesse know if you want to be promoted on the event. Or just post to the group discussion board. • What to bring: laptop, ideas, questions, propeller hat • Important to know: we love to talk about non Perl topics too!

  • Static Site Generators, TPC planning, & Implement The Perl Master Plan

    Perl-based Static Site Generators... TPC planning... and whatever else that comes up... Some of us come around 6:30 to socialize. The official meeting starts at 7pm and usually runs 1-1.5 hours. Please feel free to bring a lightning talk if you have anything you want to share (Perl or not). Let Steve or Jesse know if you want to be promoted on the event. Or just post to the group discussion board. Otherwise we'll discuss how Madmongers will achieve the Perl Master Plan. "How to put Perl back on top." http://perlmasterplan.com/ • What to bring: laptop, ideas, propeller hat • Important to know: we love to talk about non Perl topics too!

    2
  • Implement The Perl Master Plan

    Essen Haus

    Some of us come around 6:30 to socialize. The official meeting starts at 7pm and usually runs 1-1.5 hours. Please feel free to bring a lightning talk if you have anything you want to share (Perl or not). Let Steve or Jesse know if you want to be promoted on the event. Or just post to the group discussion board. Otherwise we'll discuss how Madmongers will achieve the Perl Master Plan. "How to put Perl back on top." http://perlmasterplan.com/ • What to bring: laptop, ideas, propeller hat • Important to know: we love to talk about non Perl topics too!

    1
  • Adventure Series or something else

    Essen Haus

    • What we'll do Meeting starts 7pm Adventure Series (be able to enter commands) or something else. Looking for new Perl topics; perhaps we will discuss what people are doing / thinking in the Perl world. • What to bring • Important to know

  • More Short discussions (Minion, Mojo::Pg::PubSub, and more stuff)

    • What we'll do Meeting starts 7pm; Jim E. would like to talk about: 1) Minion 1.A) Go over Mojolicious Advent Calendar Day 10 ...We'll swap mentions of 'myapp.pl' with 'minion.pl' 1.B) Go over Mojolicious Advent Calendar Day 11 1.C) Submit jobs in a stand alone program 2) Mojo::Pg::PubSub 3) We'll discuss IBM MQ-Series and it's PubSub 4) Minion::Notifier ...Currently must be coded in a web app. • If other topics are suggested, we'll add them here. • Important to know (Remember that we skipped September and this is for the October meeting.)

  • Short discussions (DBIx::Class::Events, ThePerlConf. issues, etc.)

    • What we'll do Meeting starts 7pm 7:00PM: Steve will start us off with a quick recap from last meeting re: The Perl Conf. 2021, and our plan to be it. 7:30PM: Jim will show his short-ish presentation on DBIx::Class::Events 8:00PM: Anything anyone else would like to discuss? Please mention in comments or contact us directly. 8ish PM: Open discussion etc. We are always looking for new Perl-related topics, and we have a good shot at hosting The Perl Conference for June 2021, so there's that. • What to bring • Important to know