Is your business marketing plan built on selling value or price? There is always an end to price, but never an end to value.
Presentation by Dick Scoppettone, Accredited Small Business Consultant and author of The Little Business Book – Five Steps to Your First Million. Dick is also the host of the Think Local First radio show on KSCO AM1080.
This meetup features a selection from the book’s Top 40 Marketing Tools – the good, the bad, and the ugly. Which ones to use, which ones to avoid. We’ll explore all the aspects of small business marketing like:
• What’s the difference between Marketing and Sales?
• How many different things belong in your Marketing arsenal?
• How to do Market Research.
• Four key marketing tools including websites and social media.
• What is branding?
• Marketing tools that are a waste of time and money.
• Most important elements of the sales process.
Avoid the detours of yesterday’s outdated methods. Learn the most efficient and effective marketing tools available today.