addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mens Group Message Board › FREE - Get Better Dating Women, 2 speakers, banquet, broken-glass-walking &a

FREE - Get Better Dating Women, 2 speakers, banquet, broken-glass-walking & Outing

Nathan P.
user 10909330
New York, NY
Post #: 5
Guys,
It's time to start thinking about New Year's resolutions. Make a resolution to get this area of your life totally fixed. I know how hard it is to stick to resolutions, so I'm going to do my part to give a gentle little push to all who could use it. The community has done so much for me, whatever I lose in buying everyone dinner is a small fraction of the value I have received from women buying me vacations, clothes, meals and great experiences.

I've met all the coaches in New York City and I'm proud to present you a program which includes Debonaire Dave, currently the best coach in New York City if you can get him. Disgusted with the commercial exploitation of new guys trying to find success, Dave no longer coaches. But my favorite thing about Dave is that he's short. It's easy to be good with women if you're 6'5" and super-thin great looking rockstar types with awesome hair, like Brad P. and Adam Lyons, but I know that inch for inch Dave can beat either of them. He'll be discussing the easiest and smartest path to learn and implement all this material.

This program will also bring you another speaker, an NLP hot-coal walking trainer, teaching how to channel your anxiety of all types to make it work for you in approaching and sexual situations. All attendees can also broken-glass-walk at the event, in addition to the free buffet including seafood. After the presentations, we'll mingle, find wingmen and any guys who wish to approach in front of a coach may, and will receive feedback if they desire.

Debonair Dave Bio:
Debonair Dave owns and manages 5 companies and has been maintaining a harem of 5 to 15 women for the past 5 of his 10 years in the mens group community. Some of his related personal achievements have been shagging 6 women in a single week, and being featured on a prime-time national network television reality show where over 40 million people on 3 continents watched Dave successfully hook up with women on camera. To his knowledge Dave is the only member of the mens group community that has shagged on prime-time national television.

Over the past 10 years Debonair Dave has seen hundreds of guys come into the mens group community and go one of a few ways upwards, sideways, and downwards in confusion. He has uncovered the common patterns in attitudes and methods of those that achieve rapid success as well as patterns in those that get frustrated, quit, or misapply community teachings. In his talk Dave will be sharing the "PUA Curriculum" - guidance on what skills to learn first, second, third, and so forth in order to keep guys from spinning their wheels, maximize their effectiveness and develop a lifetime of sustainable success with women.

Dave does not sell into the community or provide coaching services for money. All information shared by Debonair Dave about the "PUA Curriculum" will be shared exclusively live and in person to attendees. Dave prefers to educate and teach to crystallize his own learnings and always appreciates assistance from community members with his 5 businesses.

Larry Levine Bio:
NLP trainer, Larry Levine is the creator of the C.O.R.E Remedy Technique. He is a Master Practitioner in facilitating change in people quickly and easily. Larry works with people to help them replace their current, unproductive patterns with carefully selected programs that produce the outcomes that each individual wants. We are all producing outcomes or results that determine the quality and direction of our lives. The old programs no longer serve us, yet they keep on running anyway, influencing us each day to make choices we wish we would not make, and to experience feelings we wish we did not feel.

Now, it is possible to remove the programs that no longer serve us, and to replace them with a “consciously” chosen path of thoughts, actions, and feelings that serve us today. By making small and specific changes, people are able to improve the quality of their lives.

How to Participate:
If you wish to join us for FREE, you must join 2 separate meetup groups: 1) www.meetup.com/GetBetterDatingWomen & 2) www.meetup.com/InnerGame . Then you need to RSVP "Yes" for this event at the 1st meetup group's webpage: www.meetup.com/GetBetterDatingWomen . Finally, print out your RSVP confirmation page and bring it with you.

If you email me, type your email address in the message body or else I can not respond. Thank you.

Yours In Brotherhood,
Nathan

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­

A former member
Post #: 10
Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like a prick but WHY would we, members of a mens group which should have so much greater meaning and mission, be interested in being coached on being "debonair" for women and knowing how to better impress women? Sounds like "Debonair Dave" may be looking for a few new clients?

Men are constantly being told and coached and schooled and brainwashed into what to do for women, how to impress women, what to buy women for Christmas and holidays and how to treat "her" on her birthday, etc. etc. etc. . From everything in pop culture to television commercials, everywhere we go we're told we're violent or idiots or clueless or otherwise don't measure up to what women want.

How about a Meetup which coaches men on telling women what WE want and need and how to attract US? How about something positive?

This isn't looking like a group for and about men, it's looking like one of those groups initiated by women in order to coach men about how to be more subservient. Sheesh.