What we're about
This Meetup is for women who are looking to create a new beginning for themselves. It is an opportunity to join with other women to seek clarity, self-discovery, receive emotional support, and to find healing on many levels. The only thing you need to bring is YOU and your willingness - to be honest, and open with yourself and others.
About Me –
I am a Life/Heart Health Coach. What does that mean, exactly? I spent two years training and getting certified in the Equine Gestalt Coaching Method (EGCM®), so I could help other women to heal their hearts. To improve on an emotional level, to gain the perspective needed to overcome obstacles in life, and find ways to live the fulfilling and healthy life they have dreamed. I choose to coach with horses because they are naturally intuitive and tell us the truth about who we are, which assists us in sorting through our feelings and emotions on another level. Horses mirror and respond to energy in a way that promotes discovery within. Giving us the knowledge to learn more about who we are and what we can accomplish.
Will Rogers once said: "The best thing for the inside of a man is the outside of a horse.” I would add, "the inside of a horse is good for the soul of all who chose to listen." I have witnessed their heart-healing power enough times to believe in their power.
Our group will meet at the barn. You will meet my horse Cody, other horses, and myself. There is a meeting room at the barn as well, and sometimes we will utilize that space for specific topics.
Important Notes –
• There is no horse experience required, as you will not be riding a horse.
• If you are fearful of horses, you can remain on the other side of fencing and still participate.
• This meeting is a sacred space. It is meant to be a safe place where you can share and be heard knowing that what you say is not open for others to discuss.
• Bring water, a snack, and a journal if you wish.
• Wear layers, as we will be in a covered outdoor arena.
• Closed toed shoes are required - no matter what the weather.
• Show up and hear what the horses have to say and be open to the experience.
There is no set fee for this group, but a suggested donation of $15 each session is much appreciated, to help cover the use of the barn for our meet-up.