What we're about
We are a intermediate level group of explorers, hikers and happy people looking for new adventures. If you don't mind getting occasionally lost on the trail, come join us. We are an intermediate fitness group. Hopefully you will find an activity that suits your interest. We have regular weekly events year round. We do snowshoeing and skating in the winter. Hiking and biking in the summer. In the spring/summer we will schedule some camping trips. So if you enjoy the outdoors and having a good time this is the group for you. Please note there is a $20 premium membership fee for the year. Membership fees support the website, compensate organizers and finance events. We are presently not accepting new members due to the overwhelming demand.
• In order to participate in a advanced/hard hike you need to have gone an intermediate hike with Happy Feet Hikers
• 3 No Shows and you will be removed from the group ( you may change your RSVP up until the beginning of the event)
• Premium Members have priority on all events and you may be moved to the wait list if you are not a Premium Member (Premium Membership is $20)
• We reserve the right to refuse participants depending upon the discretion of the event organizers
• The organizers of Happy Feet Hikers come prepared for emergency situations, but you are ultimately responsible for your own safety.
Hope to see you soon!!
Upcoming events (4+)
Past events (430)
This content is available only to members