What we're about
Just as it sounds. We will meet at various locations, various topics, various experiences. The main intent is that we all enjoy and uplift.
3 Firm "Rules" - Respect & RSVP
1. This is a group of mutual respect and kindness. Anything else is not acceptable.
2. RSVPs are taken seriously. To remain active in the group, please RSVP / change RSVP as per your ability to attend. After 3 "no shows" (no message / change in RSVP status after an RSVP "Yes"), access to future group events will be unavailable.
3. RSVP changes to an event must be made latest 2 hours before start time to be included / excluded (unless of emergency of course)
2 Kind Requests - Waitlisting
1. If you know in advance that you will not be able to attend an event, but have already RSVP "Yes" - Please remove / change to RSVP to "No" as soon as possible. This will allow enough time for people on the waitlist to schedule if s/he remains interested. People on waitlist are automatically moved over to "Yes" in order of signup.
2. Even if an event is full and you are interested, please consider RSVP "Yes" / Waitlist. Depending on the increase in waitlist, I may increase the attendance number if feasible (location, time, etc.). I use the waitlist number as a prompt.
Your respect and cooperation are appreciated in these two aspects to make all group hangouts the best for everyone.
Let us get together and have a wonderful time.