What we're about
Welcome Single Parents! We're a group of single parents with kids of all ages who like to go out and socialize with the kids or without. Being a single parent has its own rewards and challenges, and we'll bring single parents together with family friendly events, from hikes to picnics to restaurants and more. Meet new people and discover the city of Ottawa. Join us today.
By joining, you agree to the following:
1. By participating in any of these events, you and your kids agree not to hold any organizer or hosts liable, if you do something and hurt yourself or your child hurts themselves, you're on your own.
2. You must be a single parent with children, no matter how old the kids are (pre-school, teenagers or even adult).
3. Please respect the group, and the other members of the group. If you RSVP to an event, go. If you can't go, then please change your RSVP. If there is a waitlist, and you know you won't make it, please make sure to cancel in advance. Be fair to others, and treat them how you'd like to be treated. People who abuse this, will get bumped and may even be removed from the group. Please, also don't attend events you haven't signed up for. Organizers plan based on the number of people who have signed up for an event, and organizers reserve the right to ask you to leave if we don't have room for you.
4. We do not discriminate, and we are LGBTQ friendly. This group is to be a fun way to meet other single parents. That's it. No drama please. You're expected to be nice to everyone, and so are your kids.
5. This is not a dating site. Please do not send fellow members unsolicited messages. If you haven't met them in person, don't message them. Anyone who abuses this, or harasses or weirds out any other member, then you'll be banned. Internet safety rules apply, don't use your full name in your profile, play safe!
6. We require a visible photo of your face in your profile. If you can't post your picture publicly for work or personal reasons, you'll be asked to send one to me for verification before you're approved as a member.
7. Finally, have fun.
Upcoming events (3)
Past events (2)
This content is available only to members