What we're about
This is a group of people interested in Astrology and talking with like-minded individuals. Some of us are Professionals in the field, others students and hobbyists. Everyone is welcome to attend our talks and workshops. It is a forum for networking & learning Astrology since 1991 (www.astrologyguild.com)...We meet every 2nd Thursday of the month, from 7:30 pm - 9:30pm at Anvil Centre, 4th Floor, 777 Columbia St,, New Westminster, BC. We also have Pre-Casual Dinner Gathering before the start of the meeting, from 5:00pm - 7:00pm at The Old Spaghetti Factory Restaurant, #50 - 8th Street, New Westminster, BC.
"Astrology will help you to:
1. Understanding what makes you who you are;
2. Knowing the skill and abilities that you brought with you into this lifetime;
3. Determining your Life Path;
4. Understanding the cycles of your life;
5. Relationship compatibility;
6. Determining the best career;
7. Determining when to begin a project or new enterprise;
8. Looking at the pros and cons of relocation;
9. Find out what your karmic influences are;
10. Look at the year ahead;
11. Helps you to always be in complete control of your life; Astrology is not a fortune telling: but it is a recognition that we have free will. We know we are not controlled by the planets, but the planets do create a certain atmospheres of constriction or ease, that keeps us on our toes...The planets work to help us help ourselves...
When you are going through a hard time, Astrology can give you hope because you will know when the cosmos will give you a hand to get you back on your feet. When you know you're due for some good fortune, you will have time to prepare so you can position yourself to benefit from it,..."
To make Astrology work for you, you will need to show the Universe your intent and be willing to roll up your sleeves and work. Nobody said life would be easy all the time, but it can be quite an adventure!
Astrologers believe in the maxim As Above, So Below. By that it means there is a direct relationship between the activities of the planets and human activity on earth. I strongly believe that there is a relationship between the activities of the planets and human activity on earth...
Astrology is also valuable in helping us form realistic expectations and a clear perspective. Many of our most frustrating disappointments stem from misguided expectations. Sometimes our thinking is too idealistic or muddled, while at other times we feel our problems stem from a miscommunication. It doesn’t matter. Life has a way of giving us the feedback we need to get us back on track." Susan Miller