Welcome to the WSO2 Brisbane User Group. Since opening offices in Sydney in early 2018 to serve our growing list of customers in the ANZ region, we welcome all people into this group from Brisbane Australia who are currently using, have used or would like to consider using WSO2 products including WSO2 API Manager, WSO2 Enterprise Integrator, WSO2 Identity & Access Management and WSO2 Stream Analytics and those exploring an Open Banking Solution.
Join WSO2 & IntegrationWorks inaugural meetup in Brisbane. Get to meet other aspiring and seasoned WSO2 & IntegrationWorks practitioners, enjoy snacks, drinks and socialising, and mingle with WSO2 customers, members and our partner IntegrationWorks to get started on your integration journey today.
Make sure to RSVP ASAP to avoid any disappointment. Please arrive from 5:30 pm for a sharp 6:00 pm start.
Confirm your RSVP below:
Talks followed by networking, food, and drinks!
•• AGENDA ••
•• The Integration Landscape: depth and breadth ••
- Breadth of integration landscape : Eventing architectures, legacy and IoT
- Providing a uniform developer experience across different enterprise integration styles
- Building a scalable, flexible and cohesive integration framework
- How to build a complete end to end integration pipeline
- Improve observability of integration framework
- Is your platform micro services ready ?
Hosted by Dassana Wijesekara
Director, Solutions Architecture WSO2
Dassana has provided technology consulting on customer engagements helping them to successfully implement, evolve, and operate rapidly-changing resilient enterprise systems based on service-oriented architecture and enterprise application integration at scale in multiple domains ranging from finance (Internet only banks) to Internet of Things (smart cities).
Dassana is an experienced coach and speaker with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. He advises and assists CxOs, architects, consultants, analysts, and technical specialists in a wide range of architectural disciplines.
•• Demonstration ••
- Introduction to the concepts of DevOps
- What to focus on when adopting DevOps capability
- Demonstration of Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery(CI/CD)
Hosted by Richard Murphy
Senior Integration Consultant, IntegrationWorks
Richard has 12 or more years of experience in design and implementation of large enterprise systems based on service-oriented architecture for major financial institutions in Europe and Asia-Pacific
•• IMPORTANT ••
This event will be subject to a strict RSVP policy. Please make sure to RSVP ASAP to avoid any disappointment.
Confirm your RSVP below: