Topic: Don’t make these podcasting mistakes — How to get the fundamentals right
Speaker: Corey Layton (Content and Marketing Director, Whooshkaa)
1. Common mistakes to avoid with your podcast
2. How to package your show for maximum impact
3. Promotion 101 — what works and what doesn't
Corey Layton is the Content and Marketing Director at Whooshkaa, an audio on-demand platform. Corey oversees relationships with content creators, international partners and has led the production of podcasts for brands including Facebook, Mercedes, City of Sydney and more. From conception to realisation, he has over 18 years of branded content creation, marketing & producing experience across digital, social, radio, TV and events.
Topic: How to develop your podcast speaking voice [Training workshop]
Speaker: Anouska Taylor (Certified Vocal Instructor)
1. Why your tone of voice is so important when podcasting
2. How to warm up and take care of your voice
3. How to find your most resonant and effortless voice
Anouska Taylor is an accomplished singer / performer and certified vocal instructor with an international voice organisation. She has been teaching for over a decade and trains singers and professional speakers to discover the full potential of their voice and express their brilliance. Anouska regularly runs workshops and events and is often privately engaged to work within companies to help train staff with developing their speaking voice.