We will be using traditional cuddle party rules with a twist - *Ladies Only♥
This snuggle fest is an experiential workshop. During the first part we go over all the etiquette (communication, consent, expectations, etc.) and during the second part we get to practice.
Here are the rules:
ARRIVE ON TIME: Once we begin the Welcome Circle and orientation, sorry, we can let no one enter late. This creates comfort and safety by knowing that everyone is on the same page about rules and expectations.
WHAT TO WEAR: Pajamas – nothing too risqué. Think more comfy than sexy. (More drawstrings, less lace! )
WHAT TO BRING: Sorry, no liquor folks. We will have some coffee and water available. Juice or sparkling cider is always welcome. Bring a blanket and pillow for extra cushioning on the carpeted floor. A stuffed animal if you like. And your smiling self:)
STICK TO THE RULES:
1. Pajamas stay on the whole time.
2. You don’t have to cuddle anyone at a Cuddle Party, ever.
3. You must ask permission and receive a verbal YES before you touch anyone. (Be as specific in your request as you can.)
4. If you’re a yes, say YES. If you’re a no, say NO.
5. If you’re a maybe, say NO.
6. You are encouraged to change your mind.
7. Respect your relationship agreements and communicate with your partner.
8. Get Nikki if you have a question or concern or need assistance with anything during the Snuggle Fest.
9. Tears and laughter are both welcome.
10. Respect people’s privacy when sharing about Snuggle Fests.
11. Keep the snuggle space tidy
10:45 - Doors open. Please plan to arrive by 10:55 to make sure you get parked and settled in.
11:00 - Event begins. Doors are locked. No late arrivals allowed.
12:45 - Close Event
1:00 - Clean up
COST: Suggested donation of $3-$5 If you have any questions please message me (Nikki) or text me at[masked]
*At this time this group is geared toward cisgendered women who are local to Las Vegas