addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MN NORML Message Board › Board of Pharmacy stops trying to put synthetic "cannabinoid antagonists" in

Board of Pharmacy stops trying to put synthetic "cannabinoid antagonists" in Schedule I

This message board is read-only.

Kurtis W. H.
KurtisWHanna
Minneapolis, MN
http://www.senate.leg...­

They held this press conference because they decided at the last Board of Pharmacy meeting to stop trying to put the so called "synthetic cannabinoid antagonists" in Schedule I using the rule-making procedure. So, instead of allowing a judge to look at the reasons why they want to do this, they are now just going to try and get the legislature to do it in January. Please post your favorite parts and quotes. Cody, the guy that you were sending all of the emails, talks and says some very interesting things.

Good job with the emails and letters everyone! We won this battle. Way to be a responsible citizen. Doesn't it feel good to participate in government. Don't you want to write more letters now and see what else you can do? I'm a political activist addict. I'm hooked on citizenship! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

-kurt