Pyramids to Petra with Sphinx, Nile Cruise & Dead Sea. Lands of Ancient Mystery!
We are doing a Meetup trip to epic lands of legends, relics & indescribable beauty. Experience the essence of Egypt and Jordan, while making new friends and sharing with them this magical journey!
* Visit the must-see Pyramids of Giza and the stoic Sphinx.
* Unwind on a 3-night cruise on the Nile, the world’s longest river.
* Ride a horse in Petra, the “Rose Red City”.
* Admire the ethereal landscape of Wadi Rum, the “Valley of the Moon"
* 4X4 jeep ride into the Jordanian desert.
* Be a guest at a Bedouin Camp
* Reach lowest point on Earth (Dead Sea)
* Enjoy the most pristine sandy beaches and coral reefs on the Red Sea at Aqaba.
* And so much more!!
If it all sounds amazing that is because it is amazing!! We build our events from scratch. This event is no exception. The goal is to visit the best places at the best time.
In Egypt . . . Pyramids, Sphynx and ***Nile Cruise ***to all the other main ancient and historic locations such as Valley of the Kings, Karnak, Luxor. As well as Philae Temple, Egilica Island, Kom-ombo temple, EdfuTemple, Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Deir El Bahari, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Avenue of Sphinxes.
In Jordan: The most famous sight is Petra. But since we are there . . . let's get in all the history, culture and locations: Dead Sea, Wadi Al Mujib, Wadi Rum, Madaba, Jerash, Mt. Nebo, Kerak, Aqaba at the Red Sea.
We will be accessing The Dead Sea from the Jordan side. Both sides (Jordanian and Israeli) have the distinction as the lowest place on Earth along the shoreline at 1414 feet below Sea Level. This landscape is hauntingly beautiful.
Wadi Al Mujib and Wadi Rum are places you may not have heard of. But you have seen them in movies.
At the moment these are just names of far off and exotic places, iconic locations full of ancient history. We get guided visits to all of them! Photos of many of these locations are uploaded to the gallery. We will also be doing Q & A Zooms and you can ask about them during those.
What is included?
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo with included breakfast
- 1 Day tour in Cairo including the Egyptian Museum, Great Pyramids, Sphinx
- Nile cruise. 3 Nights accommodation onboard Cruise ship. Includes meals onboard.
- Sightseeing tours of Aswan & Luxor included during cruise.
- All transfers
- English speaking tour guide “Egyptologist”
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- Includes internal airfare between Cairo and Aswan/Luxor and Amman
- Taxes and service charges
- 3 nights hotel in Amman
- 2 nights hotel in Petra
- 1 night hotel in Aqaba
- 1 night hotel in Wadi Rum
- Breakfast Daily and one dinner
- Round trip airport transfers
- Sightseeing in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking guide
Does not include:
x International Airfare (See option from LA below)
x Meals other than specified
x Optional Tours
x All items of a personal nature (telephone calls, Laundry, room service, etc.)
x Visa Upon arrival at Cairo airport - Cost $25
x Tipping for tour guides and drivers
Land Tour cost $3750 per person, double occupancy (we match roommates for those wishing to share)
Solo occupancy additional $1390 or total $5140
Includes Domestic Airfare of Cairo to Aswan AND Luxor to Cairo & Amman.
IF you are willing to fly from Los Angeles, we have negotiated group airfare of $1245.00 (tax included). Group Flight allows for a 2-day stopover in Istanbul.
2-Day Istanbul add-on is $195 per person, double occupancy, or $260 solo. Includes: transfers, 1 night hotel, dinner, breakfast and sightseeing tour.
The only way to secure your spot for this meetup is a $300 deposit.
Deposit is refundable up to 90 days before the departure (less PayPal fees).
Final payment due 60 days before departure
If you would like to book the airfare from LA an additional nonrefundable deposit of $200 is required.
Limited size to 24 attendees total. This trip will fill up extremely quickly.
We believe in good decent social.
Live the adventure instead of only dreaming it!