Location visible to members
Hello everybody! Moriagari's sister Meetup group in Tokyo is Japanize Meetup. Like Moriagari, Japanize's goal is to create opportunities for people to exchange language, culture, and cuisine to foster international understanding.
Satoshi has come all the way from Tokyo to give people an authentic Japanese cultural experience, a Sushi making class which includes a Fish Disassembling Show by sushi chef who was working at Tsukiji Tokyo Fish Market for over 30 years!
So please give a warm welcome our friends from Tokyo!
[Date & Time]
May 12th (Mon)
- Start: 7:30pm
- End: 10:00pm
Japanese Izakaya Roku
- Address: 1819 Market St, San Francisco CA 94103
- Map: http://www.rokusf.com/access.html
* We will collect the fee at the event.
- Fish Disassembling Show
- Sushi Making Class
- Dinner(A few pieces of sushi and Japanese food from Izakaya Roku) & Drink(One glass of Sake or others)
- Greetings from Japanize Founders (Shingo and Satoshi)
- Fish Disassembling Show by Sushi chef who was working at Tsukiji Tokyo Fish market for over 30 years
- Sushi Class: Let’s learn how to make sushi!
- Party: Let’s enjoy the Japanese food, drinks and chatting! - Presentation of Japanize web service
- Closing the event & Thanking from Japanize
Please fill out the form to make the reservation.
* You cannot join the event without the reservation.
[Event page on Facebook]
There is facebook event page too. If it's easier for you to join on facebook, please join on the below page.
[Some former events & Photo Albums of Japanize]
1, Sushi Class at Tsukiji Fish Market
2, "Kimono" try-on & Hanging out in Asakusa
3, Kamakura & Enoshima tour
4, "Maid Cafe" experience & Drinking Party