What we're about
Welcoming all mothers whether your single or not is irrelevant.
Trauma is a very broad and complex subject not to be taken lightly. This group is full of opportunities for mothers to grow and show their true potential in reaching their desired goals in life, it's all about getting your groove back and living the way you want to live. Getting over traumas and dealing with normal day to day issues in life trying to stay on top of everything, being the best mum we possibly can be, whilst trying to prevent our children from experiencing the same stuff that we had gone through as children can be overwhelming a lot of the times, we tend to keep very busy around our children and family home, focusing on our kids and forgetting ourselves
Well, it's now time to tweak your way of thinking, living and feeling in order to grow into that fantastic person you are destined to become, I say tweak because not everything about you needs changing, there are some great things that already exist within you and this is your time to enhance those great things about yourself and discover much more!
We don't stop growing when we have children. Yes, we watch our children grow and put most, if not all, of our effort and energy into them, but we must remember that we are still growing too, and don't think for a second that our children are not watching what we do, because they are.
A few pointers of what to expect from this group:
- A safe haven to be open and free from judgement.
- Being able to relate to one another (trust me when I say you're not alone).
- Getting neverending tips on organizing your home, and staying on top of it.
- Dealing with that problem child, if you have more than one child there's a saying.... "There's always one". And sometimes, it's just the one.
- Getting into work or back into work after having children.
- Regaining what you love to do that had stopped once you became a mother.
- And now using what you love to do, to start up your own business, working from home and fitting it around your children (this part is a lot easier than you think).
- Getting into the right routine and practicing it daily.
- Finding other mothers like yourself in very similar situations (you are not alone).
- And a whole lot more stuff!
Please look out for our live streams and workshops that takes place every six months, on special occasions we tend to hold an event in between so look out for these too, and come along!