Mountain biking and hiking will be the two primary activities in this group that is tailored for people in their 20s, 30, and 40s. Our rides and hikes will be tailored mostly for low-intermediate, med-intermediate, and high-intermediate skill levels. Advanced hikers and bikers are welcome to join. No beginners please. Important trail information will be posted for each event. Please do your homework, come prepared with gear and supplies needed, and read detailed information of the events before attending. Occasionally, we may organize various random events such as skiing and snowboarding, volleyball on grass, paddle boarding, whitewater rafting, festivals, dinners, brunches, beer and wine tastings, etc. Suggestions are welcome! Please read and try to adhere to the Attendance Policy and General Policies and Disclosures described below (e.g., we do not bring dogs, any pets, or children to our events; we have a no-show rule to ensure good turnout.).
In effort to ensure active member participation and good turnout during our events, I established the following attendance policy:
• 3 no-shows will result in termination of the membership.
• Cancelling within 2 hours of the event is considered a "no-show".
• Flaky folks may be removed without 3 no-shows.
GENERAL POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
• You must have a personal photo on profile clearly showing face to join the group so that other members can recognize you during our events. (no pics of pets or art work please; a head shot would be nice).
• You must be in your 20s, 30, or 40s and live in Denver Metro Area or nearby cities around Denver, CO.
• This is group is tailored primarily for successful professionals with stable jobs, career, etc.
• Please do not bring dogs, any pets, or children to our events.
• We do NOT welcome smokers of any kind in this group in an effort to promote and support a healthy life style.
• There is no guarantee that every applicant to this group will be approved in an effort to keep this group relatively small. Incomplete answers to the questions will result in a decline of the membership. If you are declined, please do not take it personal and do not be offended. In most cases, you will be given a chance to re-apply.
• The organizers/event hosts of this group aren't and won't be liable for any losses and/or injuries.