Hope you folks had a nice long weekend with family!
As we get further into exploring how Microsoft Business Applications and Power Platform technologies (and other MS platforms) help re-imagine and simplify business processes, we will focus on the “sales forecasting” process for this meetup. We will demo Power Platform, D365 CE – Sales and an example of how SQL Azure and SSAS can be used as relevant backend. We will go over the following questions:
1. What does the sales process from “opportunity” to “close” look like – what are the key elements and how do they impact forecasting.
2. How is the sales process represented in D365 CE - Sales? How are key steps modified?
3. How does the sales forecast translate into a CFO forecast and key insights in this process.
4. How can Power Platform help simplify and make efficient the sales process by connections to D365 CE.
5. How can SQL Azure act as a backend to a revenue module built on Power Platform
6. An example of a KPI lake built on SSAS that helps inform the sales process
We are very excited to have you folks participate actively in the discussion and demo and spur a robust conversation!
As a bonus we might also have Tom Plewniak from Microsoft Asia give us an overview of Dynamics 365 marketing!
Location: Microsoft OMB, Level 21, CF: MPR - 02