addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tokyo Museum Meetup Group Message Board › Day Trip No. 11: Edgar Degas Exhibition and Dinner in Chinatown: about the c

Day Trip No. 11: Edgar Degas Exhibition and Dinner in Chinatown: about the choice of resturant for the dinner.

This message board is read-only.

Tatsuya
user 6562299
Group Organizer
Tokyo, JP
Hello,

Momo-san kindly suggested two restaurants for the dinner on Saturday.

One of them is Bairan, and they are famous for their special Yakisoba (lo men noodles). The other one is Shatenki Nigouten, and they are specialized in Chinese Congees (rice porridge). Momo-san made reservations at both of the restaurants for the time being, and we need to select one of them.

I personally prefer to go Shatenki Nigouten since this restaurant seems to be more special. Bairan is very famous place, but they have restaurants in Tokyo. The problem we face now is that we have to take the 4,000 yen course in order to keep the reservation at Shatenki Nigouten. I am more than happy to spend 4,000 yen to have a nice meal, but I am aware that it is not always the case with everybody. We can also have dinner at Shatenki Nigouten without a reservation and spend much less money, but we need to wait in the line to get in the place. So I would like to get your opinions.

Do you prefer to go
1. Bairan to have their special yakisoba?
2. Shatenki Nigouten with a reservation and have the nice 4,000 yen dinner course?
3. Shatenki Nigouten and wait in line for 30 minutes or so to have a reasonably priced dinner?

Please let me know your thought so that we can make the final decision for the restaurant.

You can get information about the restaurants with the URL below.

Bairan
http://r.gnavi.co.jp/b107600/­

Shatenki Nigouten
http://www.shatenki-nigouten.co.jp/shop/contents?contents_id=102092­

Looking forward to hearing back from you,
Tatsuya