What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Register for the 2022 NAAAP-DFW LEADS Conference here!
**Valid Student Email/ID required for Free Admission to the Conference.
A powerful community stems from equally powerful leaders. Mark your calendar and join us at the 2022 NAAAP-DFW LEADS Conference.
## About this event
NAAAP-DFW is proud to present our annual LEADS Conference, with this year’s focus on 1) finding your voice in your personal, social, and professional settings and 2) amplifying it in meaningful and impactful ways.
The LEADS Conference is open to all employees, leaders, ERG members, companies, professional organizations, and college students. We’ll have multiple workshops led by experienced professionals, as well as networking opportunities. The highlight of the afternoon session is our Women in NAAAP (WIN) panel, where esteemed women leaders speak about their journeys and share their perspectives.
The tentative schedule is as follows:
8:30 AM — Check-in & Breakfast
9:30 AM — Opening remarks
9:45 AM — Keynote by Stephanie Drenka — Co-Founder, Dallas Asian American Historical Society
10:30 AM — Break
10:40 AM — Workshop
- The 1-2-3s of Activism led by Sulan Chang — Program Director of Victim Services, MOSAIC Family Services
- The How-To's of Setting Up and ERG at Your Company led by Rebecca Caleb — Senior Vice President - Technology Executive, Bank of America
11:40 AM — Networking & Lunch
12:45 PM — Workshop
- Collective Advocacy: Help Me Help You led by Julie Kwan — Learning Manager, Consulting, Baker Tilly US
- Multidimensional Self-Advocacy led by JaeHee Chung-Sherman — LCSW-S, PLLC, Psychotherapist, UT Southwestern Medical Center's Paul Bass Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic
1:45 PM — Break
1:55 PM — WIN Panel
- Moderator: Carol Nguyen — Co-Owner, Blue Cardigan Creative
- Panelist: Suebe Herring — Associate Vice President, Bank of America
- Panelist: Thear Suzuki — Global Client Service Partner, EY
- Panelist: Caren Lock — Regional Vice President and Associate General Counsel, TIAA
- Panelist: Arathi Kalathur — Global head of Technology - Digital Servicing & Strategy for Payments, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Panelist: JaeHee Chung-Sherman — LCSW-S, PLLC, Psychotherapist, UT Southwestern Medical Center's Paul Bass Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
For Sponsorship opportunity, please contact [masked].
The National Association of Asian American Professionals of the DFW Chapter (NAAAP-DFW) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that cultivates and empowers AAPI leaders through leadership development, professional networking, and community service.
Follow us on social media for news on all things NAAAP-DFW!