Nonprofits walk a tight line in an election year, since they can engage
onthe issues but not work to elect candidates. Join us for a discussion with Colin Delany of epolitics.com,
staff from Save the Children Action Fund and other participants.
- What are the basic rules and guidelines?
- How are different organizations navigating 2020?
- What creative strategies can nonprofits use to keep their supporters involved?
- How can they take advantage of fleeting opportunities in a fast-moving
- How can they join with other organizations, including unlikely allies, to achieve progressive change at the local,state and federal levels (or because of) this year's elections?
Date: Wed., Feb. 12
Time: 6-8 pm
Location: WeWork Wonderbread Factory
641 S St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Cost: Free (Space is limited, and RSVP is required)
Special thanks to Colin Delany of epolitics.com for sponsoring the event, and WeWork Wonderbread Factory for hosting the event!