Learn how to:
• Get sponsors and partners
• Invite influencers and VIPs
• Get media attention
Get your guests talking before, during and after your event
Bonus tips: Top 20 Event Planning Do's & Don'ts
This event is for marketers, communicators, nonprofits and everyone else who wants to host amazing events.
6:00 - 6:30 PM: Networking and snacks
6:30 - 7:30 PM: The main event!
7:30 - 8:00 PM: Q&A and Wrap
Kei Baritugo | @BoldLove
Principal, BoldLove Communications
Kei Baritugo is an accomplished communications professional with 10 years of local, national and international experience in the arts & entertainment and nonprofit sectors. A lover of “What if’s” and “Aha!” moments that challenge conventional thinking, she specializes in generating strategic solutions for her clients. Her boutique public relations agency, BoldLove Communications, has provided outstanding services to award-winning clients at notable events such as South by Southwest, Cannes Film Festival, The Vancouver Olympics, JUNO Awards, and Sundance Film Festival, to name a few. In her spare time, she is a contributor for The Vancouver Observer, covering film, music and technology.
• Event hashtag: #vanCM
• Hosts: @Net2van and @marketing_girl
• Presenter: @BoldLove
• Venue sponsor: #SAPVancouver
• Mobility Access: This venue has ramps and elevators and is wheelchair accessible.
• Hearing Access: Speakers at this event will use microphones.
• Sight Access: Contact the organizers if you need an advance copy of the presentation.
We want everyone to be able to participate in the Net2Van community and events. Please don't hesitate to let us know what we can do to accommodate your needs.