addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Neutral Trading business, equities, options, fx Vancouver Message Board › Here's my results so far with neutral trading!

Here's my results so far with neutral trading!

This message board is read-only.

debbie
user 13324486
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 4
Hi!

I first learnt the neutral trading method about a year ago. Today, I doubled my profits in the period from Jan to June...I just wanted people to know that the system works.

It takes time to learn and paper trading is really important but once you trade live, it is very good!

(I am still learning the system and Sunny gives me helpful tips to improve trading.)

Debbie
Ann
user 11737019
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 9
Hi Debbie, I have been trying to get my finances in gear and went to countless financial advisors since I am not satisfied with mine. I am so interested in seeing how you were able to successfully double your profits and how risky is it. I actually have so many questions such as how do you time your entry, money management, what is your strategy(ies) etc.

In addition, I wish for your consultation in regards to taxes if you offer at least 1 free consultation. Since I am going to manage my own investments, I was hoping to go to moneyshows, etc if they are tax deductible & in regards to losses, can I take it from my own person, etc. How much do you charge?

I would truly appreciate meeting in person only if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks again.
Ann
debbie
user 13324486
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 6
Hi Ann,

Sure, I will be happy to share some info but the best way is to phone Sunny up. He takes all calls and can tell you alot more.

I will try to attend his bbq so if you are going I will look for you in the crowd.

PS: I didn't see you at his last bbq so hopefully we can meet up in future.
A former member
Post #: 2
More questions than answers.

The answers I got from Debbie and Grace in the last few days in regarding to Sunny’s system has left me with more questions than answers.

Grace claims to have doubled her money in 8 months by trading one hour a day with a period of leave of absence from her work. It is difficult for me to imagine doubling one’s money in 8 months by trading one hour a day. Granted that you did mention taking a leave of absence from work but how long was it. Was it 1 month, 2 months or 6 months? How were you able to convince your employer to take a leave of absence to do trading then comes back to tell them that you are quitting at the end of your absence?

Debbie claims to have doubled her profits in 6 months. The key word is profits not capital. Do you mean doubling your profits from 20 to 40% or doubling your money from $50,000 to $100,000? There is a big difference there.

There are plenty of testimonials about how wonderful a person Sunny is but that does not give evidence that his system is adaptable or reproducible. A good trading system should be adaptable and reproducible by the people who learn it, not just the originator or the system. For example, Wizetrade seems like a really good system with their green light and red light but there has not been any evidence that it is reproducible with traders who use the system. There are plenty of systems out there that looks great on paper but is not practical in the real world.

Sometimes, a system success is more dependent on the trader than the actual system itself. I am sure Sunny is profitable with his system because he is the originator and he understands the dynamics well. However, can most of his students reproduce his results or just a very selected few is able to? If just a few is able to, then the system is more dependent on the trader than the actual practicality of the system itself. If this is the “Holy Grail” system that Sunny proclaims it to be, then the results should be adaptable and reproducible by his students. However, very few students are willing to step up to the plate and give solid evidence on their results. I am sure Sunny has plenty of students, so please come out and back up Sunny’s claims.

Sunny is charging a lot of money to take his mentoring course. For the amount of money that he is charging, I think some evidence of adaptability and reproducibility should be presented to prospective students. That should be the least that he can do.

Once again, I will like to thank anyone who is willing to reply to this post and those who is willing to offer solid evidence to back up Sunny’s “Holy Grail” system. Thank you.

Steven
Kevin
user 9669066
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 6
Trading is really an art form just like music and dancing. Everyone thinks differently and has different results. New traders need to understand the rhythm of the market first. Once you understand this art form then you apply your strategies. Learn when there is danger in the market and stay out. Learn when there is high probability and stay in. Doubling money can be done. But there are also high risks involved. Make a daily goal and stick to it. Learn to paper trade for 1 year and learn all your weaknesses. Trading is about knowing your weakness. Hope that helps.
debbie
user 13324486
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 7
Hello Steven:

Are you worried about taking the course and then find it doesn't work for you? Why not give Sunny a call...

The course only works if you put the time into it....just like Kevin said too.

If you don't apply his methods and don't do the paper trading to understand it, then you would surely waste your money.

How much capital is used by each person is irrelevant because you have to suit your own trading style. We all have different amounts of cash to invest, different tolerance to risks and different view of brokers...and even different amount of time to spend trading, etc.

I know people who use that red light, green light software that you mentioned....and you know what?...they lost alot of money in the beginning and then only made a small amount of money when the person got used to the system....

A former member
Post #: 9
Trading, like any business, has a learning curve and demands commitment, time and money. As any other business most fail because they do not do what it takes.

Debbie, I don't know a single person that made their money back from those green/red light trading signals. Not because the system does not work, but because they are not willing to do what it takes...