Register HERE for Your Free Tickets, Not Through Meetup. (http://www.TeamNBM.com)
The Small Business Resource Expo brings the most sought after expertise for small business owners and managers. Seek out one brilliant exhibitor who might solve your particular problem, or gather sharp ideas from among 41 exhibitors ready to help in several ways. This Twin Cities premier B2B event is worth attending.
The Profit Strategy All Stars workshop is from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the room next to the Expo. If you register for one, you can attend both.
For more information on the workshop, go to www.profitstrategyallstar.com (http://www.profitstrategyallstar.com)
Every exhibitor is committed to working with companies of all sizes, whether just getting started or facing the growing pains of an established business. Get up close and have a meaningful conversation about your business with some of the area’s top business professionals.
Who should attend?
You’ll find a wealth of resources at this year’s Small Business Resource Expo if you are
Planning to hire.
• Seeking a business loan.
• Revamping your web site.
• Reviewing your vendors and suppliers or seeking competitive bids.
• Pursuing increased sales.
• Developing a marketing plan.
• Developing a prototype.
• Working on a business plan.
• Looking for ideas to jump start your business.
• Expanding your network of professional business advisors.
• Growing your business through social media, direct mail or other strategies.
• Considering office space, executive-style or virtual office space.
• Looking to regain control of your financials.
• Searching for the best telecommunication and internet solutions to support them.
All in one place!
Act now and reserve your FREE ticket today. Tickets are $15 at the door.
Take a look at just a few of the exhibitors who are ready to help you create new opportunities, improve your business processes, kick your marketing into high gear, and much more.